Female Hockey :: Female Provincials
- Peewee AA – 7 Teams (5 South Conference, 2 North Conference). Cape Breton to form a pull-out team and play a modified schedule (12 games home and away)
- Peewee AA regular season to end by February 23, 2014
- Peewee AA Provincial qualification to start after February 23, 2014
- Peewee AA Provincials: March 21-23, 2014
- Bantam AA – 8 Teams (5 South, 3 North) All teams to play full schedule
- Bantam AA regular season end by February 16, 2014
- Bantam AA Provincials: March 7-9, 2014
- Bantam AA Invitational Tournament in PEI March 27-30, 2014
- Midget AA – 5 Teams (4 South, 1 North)
- Midget AA regular season ends March 9, 2013
- No Provincial qualifying as there are only the 5 teams
- Midget AA Provincials: March 27-30, 2014
- Teams to play out if their respective Conferences
- All divisions (RBC Atom, Peewee, Bantam, Midget A) season ends by February 23, 2014
- All divisions at A level Provincials: March 27-30, 2014
AA level at Peewee and Bantam divisions
- Top two teams at the end of the regular season (excluding the host) will qualify for Provincials.
- The next three teams in the standings will play a single round robin tournament to qualify for the remaining two positions.
- Bottom Team(s) will be eliminated.
- Midget AA All teams qualify due to number of teams.
A level (RBC Atom, Peewee, Bantam Midget)
- Top 4 teams excluding the host will play a 2 out of 3 series (1 vs 4, 2 vs 3)
- Winners will qualify
- Format will be in place for both South and North Conferences