HOCKEY NOVA SCOTIA NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Aug. 7, 2018
The Hockey Nova Scotia Board is now accepting applications for the position of executive director of the provincial branch.
Executive Director – Hockey Nova Scotia
The Executive Director for Hockey Nova Scotia is a key member of the team in carrying out the mandate of the organization — to lead, develop and promote positive hockey experiences.
The responsibilities of the Executive Director include but are not limited to:
- Manage, initiate and implement Hockey Canada programs, initiatives and partnerships within Hockey Nova Scotia.
- Day-to-day administration of the Hockey Nova Scotia office and staff.
- For a complete description of the position, please click here.
The qualifications required for this role include:
- Experience with the not-for-profit sector that includes knowledge of governance and funding matters
- Hockey operation knowledge
- Strong communication and positive leadership skills
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: Arnie Farrell, Vice President of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is August 17, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.