REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR SPRING/SUMMER DEVELOPMENT COMBINES
Nov. 29, 2013
It’s that time of year again!
Registration is now open for Hockey Nova’s Spring/Summer Development Combine. The program kicks off May 26th, 2014 and runs until July 21st, 2014. It will be held Monday and Wednesday nights at the BMO Centre in Bedford (22 on-ice hours).
The Hockey Nova Scotia Spring/Summer Development Combine is an inclusive training and education program designed to allow high performance players the opportunity to stay on the ice and prepare for the coming season in a fast paced environment with intense and competitive on-ice sessions. The program is aimed at higher level who player are playing at the AA, AAA and Major levels.
The program is open to three different groups of players:
- Male Group 1: Players born in 2000 and 2001 (Graduating Peewee and first year Bantam)
- Male Group 2: Players born in 1998 and 1999 (Graduating Bantam and first year Midget)
- Female Group 1: Players born in 1997, 1998 and 1999 (Bantam and Midget)
Staff include, but not limited to:
- Current Assistant Coach , Halifax Mooseheads, QMJHL
- Former Assistant Coach, Saint John Sea Dogs QMJH
- Former OHL Player ( North Bay and Belliville)
- Former AUS player (St. Marys Huskies)
- Head Coach Cole Harbour Major Midget Hockey Club (NSMMHL)
- Assistant Coach Team Atlantic , 2014 World Under 17 Championships
- Director of Hockey Development Maritime Hockey Academy
- Former Major Junior Player (Cape Breton QMJHL)
- Former AUS Player (UPEI Panthers)
- Current Scout, Blainville Boisbriand Armada, QMJHL
- 5 years as Assistant coach at Major Midget level
- Former Jr. A Player
- Former Major Midget Head Coach
- 12 years as Atlantic Scout Cape Breton Screaming Eagles QMJHL
- Minor Hockey Skills Coach
- Physiotherapist at Medicine in Motion
The program includes:
- On-ice training and skill development
- Power skating instruction
- Nutrition and healthy lifestyle seminar
- Mental training and preparation seminar
- Certified and experienced on- off-ice staff
The cost of the program is $575 (HST included). This includes on-ice sessions, off-ice education sessions and a sweater.
To register for the program, please click here.