CROSBY ADDED TO NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS; COUNTDOWN IS ON!
Jul. 18, 2013
Worried about hockey withdrawal over the summer? Worry no longer!
The first ever Night of Champions is coming to the Halifax Metro Centre next Tuesday (July 23rd). It’s a celebration of Nova Scotia’s Stanley Cup heroes and NHL greats – and you’re invited!
Last week, Pittsburgh Penguins' superstar and 2009 Stanley Cup winner Sidney Crosby was added to a star-studded bill that already includes Dave Andrews, Dennis Bonvie, Joe DiPenta, Al MacIsaac, Paul MacLean, Brad Marchand, Al MacNeil, Mike McPhee, Jon Sim, Bobby Smith, Colin White, Darrell Young, Wendell Young. They will all be gathering at the Metro Centre next week for an inspiring night of Nova Scotia hockey celebration in support of Phoenix youth programs.
The Halifax Mooseheads will also host a Kids' Zone where people will have an opportunity to have their picture taken with the Memorial Cup!
The evening will include:
* A three course dinner with seating on the floor and insightful and inspiring conversations with the champions.
* Live and silent auction featuring rare and collectable memorabilia.
* Activities on the concourse before the event starts for kids as well as and seating in the lower bowl at the Metro Centre. A healthy meal will be included as well.
Tickets & Table Information:
On the floor
* Tickets: $150
* Table of 10: $1,500
* VIP table of 10: $2,000 (includes additional $500 tax Receipt, VIP table location and event recognition)
* Tickets: $20 each
* Group package of 30: $500
Date and location:
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Halifax Metro Centre
Visit the event website to purchase tickets and don’t forget to RSVP on Facebook!
For 25 years, Phoenix has provided at-risk and homeless youth with the support they need to realize their potential. Our innovative continuum of care helps young people that have faced adversity remain strong, resilient and optimistic as they transition to a place of independence.